Personality assessments of candidates skill sets and abilities is only one part of an effective interview, evaluation and recruitment process. Personality tests can give our Clients an insight into a potential employee’s behaviour and work styles. Often crucial to our clients at strategic management positions when using this information as part of our bespoke recruitment program it helps select the best staff for your businesses. By using personality tests early on in the recruitment process you can quickly identify key information about candidates working behaviour, such as:
- How successfully Candidates work as part of a team.
- How strongly the Candidate fits the key points required for the role.
- Where strengths and weaknesses lie.
- How Candidates would fit into your operational environment.
By collecting this key information before you offer a candidate you can make sure that:
- You don’t waste time and money on candidates who won’t fit in with your team or aren’t the right match for the role.
- You can effectively target your questions, because you are aware of their strengths and weaknesses.
We can offer our clients a number of personality assessment tests and questionnaires, and many of the processes merge elements of personality, competency and ability.. This is achieved by sending a link to our candidates which they simply click on and complete a series of timed questions. We then email our clients a comprehensive report based on our candidates results.
Please speak to one of our consultants if you require this service or would like more information.