Account Management ExecutiveStratford, Permanent, £28-34k
A family-run environmentally friendly waste management Company is looking for an enthusiastic Account Management Executive
To drive the business forward by understanding and managing a portfolio of major accounts. This role will require you to create a strategic partnership with our client’s customers, facilitating growth by maximising customer spend.
- Pro-actively maintain an existing portfolio of accounts
- Pro-actively identify and pursue opportunities within our client’s existing customer base and new accounts passed over from our new business team
- Ensure direct/outsourced revenue and jobs target is exceeded delivering profitability for the business
- Gather intelligence from customer base and provide feedback to management for sales planning and forecasting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven telesales experience (3 years minimum)
- Proven skills in stakeholder management
- Strong consultative sales and relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn and develop themselves
- Ability to negotiate, manage time, prioritise and stay organised in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.