Contracts Operations OfficerLiverpool, Permanent, £36-39k
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To control and supervise the operations and service delivery of the waste management and recycling contracts and provide effective liaison with Waste Contractors. To assist in the management of the Contracts Section
- Knowledge and experience in a waste or contract management environment with an understanding of current waste management legislation
- Experience of controlling waste collection or treatment services directly or through suppliers
- Knowledge of and commitment to quality and performance management systems
- Experience of audit checks against external organisations
- Experience of partnership working and community involvement
- Able to demonstrate experience and ability to control and coordinate complex services with multiple contractors across a supply chain
- Ability to actively influence
- Ability to use computer technology to develop efficient systems of work
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and be able to deal with multiple tasks at any one time
- Problem solving and service improvement
- Ability to prioritise, plan and manage workloads
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) and demonstrable relevant experience in a field relevant to the job.
- A current valid driving licence
- Knowledge of contract administration
- Experience of financial management and budget monitoring
- Current membership or an eligibility of an appropriate Professional body
- Ability to write clear and concise management reports
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.