Demolition EstimatorDartford, Permanent, £50-70k
Job Role The Estimator will be responsible for all pre construction / demolition estimating duties on a number of projects from point of award through to final account. The Estimator will also provide commercial assistance to the QS & Commercial Department and business development teams.
- Providing timely and professional estimates to commercial builders
- Actively pursuing new projects and building new relationships with clients of various sizes
- Following up with sales leads submitted via online resources
- Working with a team of individuals to provide high quality service to clients
- Meeting monthly and yearly sales targets for bonus compensation
- Utilizing internal systems, processes, and technology to complete accurate quotations
The successful applicant will have the following skills/experience:
- Professional and courteous personality
- Experience in sales/working directly with customers
- Experience in full structural demolition, as well as interior residential projects
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.