Key Account ManagerDunstable, Permanent, £30-35k + bonus
A diverse resource management organisation offering a wide range of bespoke, innovative waste and recycling services.
This role is to facilitate the management of a portfolio of our client’s most high profile contracts ensuring services, administration and training programmes are delivered within contractual KPI’s and SLA’s and to internal company processes and standards.
This position will report to the Senior Key Account Manager and develop key working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the retention of and efficient running of the contracts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after and developing relationships with the allocated portfolio of key accounts ensuring contracts are adhered to and taking advantage of any up-selling opportunities within that portfolio ensuring commerciality at all times.
You will be required to continuously innovate and improve sustainable waste management through evidence based contract development.
- Thorough understanding of waste management and recycling services
- Proven track record in corporate account management and delivering change within organisations.
- Experience managing total waste management packages including labour
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to produce reports and analyse data
- Ability to produce professional presentations
- Aptitude to learn waste management industry software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Project management skills
PLEASE NOTE Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment. By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants