Key Account ManagerLondon, Permanent, £35-40k
Delivering practical environmental services to businesses in London for more than 20 years. These include recycling, secure shredding, zero to landfill waste collections and carbon footprint reduction.
Looking for a highly efficient and people orientated individual to join the Account Management team.
You will be the named point of contact for some of the company’s largest customers. Your role will be to ensure:
- That these customers receive an excellent level of customer service
- That operationally their service is running efficiently
- That they are reaching their recycling and waste management targets
- That financially the service is running efficiently for both the customer and the company
The successful candidate will have experience in the following;
- Managing business relationships
- Conducting face to face meetings
- Working in a waste or recycling business, or working in Facilities / Cleaning management, or similar.
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis via phone and email
- Meeting customers on site
- Producing management statistics
- Quickly resolving issues
- A Degree (ideally with modules related to the Environment)
- Experience in the waste and recycling sector
- An interest in the environment
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Good written communications skills
- Competent use of Microsoft Office software.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf