Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance FitterBattersea, Permanent, £30-35k
A large waste disposal company based in the United Kingdom.
Primary purpose of the role
- To assist in the day-to-day preventative planned maintenance & repairs at our Client’s transfer stations and other such sites in accordance with the Contract(s)
- To carry out the servicing and maintenance of the company’s mechanical and electrical assets.
- To carry out the duties as a fitter/electrician in accordance with the agreed standards set by our Client in the operation of the site contracts and that which is specified in the employee’s terms and conditions of employment
Essential Skills & Experience
- Good Communication both verbally and written
- Adaptable and flexible and able to meet PPM deadlines
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Experience in operating/maintaining/testing Container Handling Cranes; Hydraulic Waste Compactors; Container Handling Machinery; Mobile Plant
- Fabrication and welding experience
- Able to work within a team and be a team player
Recognised electrical or mechanical qualification
Educated to “GCSE” standard
PLEASE NOTE Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.