MRF SupervisorHertfordshire, Permanent, £28K
Role: MRF Supervisor
About Us At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A fast growing family run waste management and recycling company, based in Hertfordshire.
Roles and Responsibilities
A leading International Waste Management Company is looking for a Supervisor
The Key duties will include:
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of operations of the Site, supported by his team.
- To ensure that recycling and diversion targets are met, off-take material meets contractual requirements, ELWA performance targets are met, staff are managed in accordance with company guidelines, assets and plant are effectively managed and the safety of staff, contractors, customers and visitors is ensured.
- To drive continuous improvement throughout the site driven by projects
- Experience of managing a large processing facility – preferable waste or recycling
- Experience of managing employee relations and training
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.