Plant ManagerLiverpool, Permanent, £30-35k + car + phone + laptop
One of the leading Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management companies operating throughout the UK.
To manage the day to day plant operations in accordance with licence obligations and Health & Safety procedures, including KPI targets, business objectives and overall management of site personnel.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that finished product meets all specifications of target material through carefully controlled and managed blending of feedstock.
You will work as part of the operations team to ensure safe long term operation of the Plant at a sustained high utilisation; achieving this will need effective use of resources and manpower on a day to day and hour to hour basis based on demand and availability of the Plant.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- An understanding of waste legislation
- A good knowledge of information technology
- An ability to report information in a timely and efficient manner
- Education to GCSE standard
- COTC Holder or willingness to enter into a training agreement
- Ability to set daily/weekly objectives and to manage oneself to meet objectives
- Experience in the Waste Management industry and/or production in a quality driven environment
- Significant engineering skills to NVQ level
- Certified electrical training
- Certified FLT operator
- Certified to operate working platforms at height (cherry picker)
- Certified to operate material handling equipment (grab/bobcat/telehandler)
- IOSH certificate holder
PLEASE NOTE Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.