Senior Account ManagerBrighton, Permanent, £30-32k
One of London and the South East's leading recycling companies is looking for an experienced, highly efficient and people orientated individual to spearhead their Account Management team in Brighton and the South East. You will be the named point of contact for our client‘s largest and most valuable customers.
The role will be to ensure
- That client’s KPIs and SLAs are met or exceeded
- That the operational efficiency of sites is maximised
- Contract renewals and pricing are negotiated professionally
- Clients have an expert in the market they can rely on
- That revenue and retention targets are met or exceeded
- Managing business relationships and conducting face to face meetings
- Contract negotiation and price reviews
- Business development
- Knowledge of the waste and recycling industry
- 3+ years experience in Account management
- Experience in a B2B services industry.
- Knowledge of Facilities Management Soft Services and/or the waste and recycling industry would be an advantage
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Excellent written communications skills Good Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.