SupervisorKettering, Permanent, £24K
About Us At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A leading international Waste Management and Environmental Services company operating throughout the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our client is looking to recruit a Supervisor to assist in the day to day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and other resources, who will report to the Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Management and to be responsible for ensuring the team meets customer contractual requirements. Key Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational activity, working within client specification and providing a first class service to our customers
- Ensure the team work to budgetary and policy constraints, the relevant contract terms, conditions and specification; bearing in mind health, safety and environment related policies and procedures.
- Be the main link between the local management team and front line services and represent any partnerships with the business sector
- General site supervision, including completion of all records as required
- All Health and Safety issues on site, completion of records
- Carry out on the job training of team members where necessary
- Responsible for KPI performance within their team
- Ensure all required site administration is accurate and current
- Ensure costs and risks are controlled
- Promote and drive continual improvement and innovative ideas
- Maximise day to day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and other interested parties to ensure efficient service delivery
- Monitor and analyse field operative performance, including output and work quality, to ensure efficient and profitable delivery of work
- Have an understanding of the value of each job and what is allowed in the rate for the completion of each task
- Grounds maintenance supervisory experience which includes tree belts, shrub beds and grass cutting. Waste and Recycling Experience will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate previous experience of supervising a team, excellent leadership & people management skills
- PC Literate
- Commercial awareness
- Have the ability to work under pressure to deadlines and ability to prioritise workloads
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.