Account ManagerLiverpool, Permanent, £25-27K Dependant on experience + Car
The Account Manager will be responsible for delivering a professional, high-quality Account Management service to all of his/her customers. The Account Manager will be tasked with visiting our Client’s customers to a set schedule as defined by the National Account Manager. The main purpose being to ensure a seamless and profitable service contract. Dealing with service issues as they may arise and improving the customer and our Client’s experience. In addition, there will be the requirement to increase our knowledge and new business where possible.
- You will be expected to represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Advising customers on best practice and responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- You will keep up a high level of customer contact to ensure a proactive approach to management is met.
- Time and travel management is a key requirement in order to maximise time in front of customers and maintain excellent administration
- Deliver improvements to services for customers
- Accurate and consistent administration is an ongoing requirement which must be balanced with the need to visit and stay in contact with customers
- The management of third party companies that represent the company is a very important part of the success of the company and of the Account Manager
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and promote sustainable development
- Other reasonable duties as allocated by the Board of Directors or Senior Management.
- Experience within a Sales position; Business Development, New Business, Account Management
- Experience within the Waste Industry, Construction or Plant Hire.
- Experience in Food Waste - desirable
- Ability to work long hours; travel throughout the UK with overnight stays if necessary.
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and expand knowledge.
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Have outstanding people skills
- Establish and develop positive business and customer relationship
- Be able to generate new leads
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Maintaining positive business relations to ensure future sales
- Business to Business Field Sales: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence