Account ManagerMiddlewich, Permanent, £25-28K Dependent on experience
- To respond to commercial enquiries received by the office. Identifying an appropriate disposal route and quoting accordingly.
- To be responsible for completing Ad-Hoc tasks as required by management and in line with personal competency.
- Maintain and develop professional business relationships with current accounts in order to consolidate and grow revenue / margins and ensure quality of service.
- Provide disposal solutions for hazardous waste enquiries presented to the sales office.
- Assess incoming waste enquiries in terms of chemical and physical properties to determine appropriate disposal route
- Fully cost the disposal options and provide a timely quotation to the client.
- Ensure / obtain information to satisfy our legal obligations prior to accepting any bookings.
- Liaise with site chemists and operatives, facilitate financially appropriate resolutions for any non conforming loads with the client’s customers.
- Ensure completed jobs are invoiced accurately and in a timely manner and assist in the resolution of any invoice disputes
- Provide other support, as deemed necessary, to the business.
- Experience working in the Hazardous Waste Industry preferred
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Account Management Experience preferred