Account ManagerOxford, Permanent, £25 - £28K DOE
A Total Waste Management Solutions Provider operating throughout the North of England.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our clients Sales Division due to rapid growth within their total waste solutions department. Due to major investment our clients company has gone from strength to strength and now looking for an Account Manager to join the team and help to expand business even further. As well as covering your designated patch you may also be required to visit clients throughout the UK and potentially overnight stays. The successful candidate will be based from home making the location flexible, however, candidates must be commutable to our clients head office in the Liverpool area.
- You will be expected to represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Advising customers on best practice and responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- You will keep up a high level of customer contact to ensure a proactive approach to management is met.
- Time and travel management is a key requirement in order to maximise time in front of customers and maintain excellent administration
- Deliver improvements to services for customers
- Accurate and consistent administration is an ongoing requirement which must be balanced with the need to visit and stay in contact with customers
- The management of third party companies that represent the company is a very important part of the success of the company and of the Account Manager
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and promote sustainable development
- Other reasonable duties as allocated by the Board of Directors or Senior Management.
You’ll also have:
- Experience within a Sales position; Business Development, New Business, Account Management
- Experience within the Waste Industry, Construction or Plant Hire.
- Experience in Food Waste - desirable
- Ability to work long hours; travel throughout the UK with overnight stays if necessary.
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and expand knowledge.
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Have outstanding people skills
- Establish and develop positive business and customer relationship
- Be able to generate new leads
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Maintaining positive business relations to ensure future sales
- Business to Business Field Sales: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence