AD Site ManagerDagenham, Permanent, Competitive (DOE)
To provide Operational Management to an AD Site
- To ensure on site operations run to maximum efficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Work with the Group AD Manager and Operational Director to establish process and performance KPI’s and to lead continuous improvements.
- To manage and maintain the sites resources including personnel, the plant and equipment, on a daily basis.
- To maintain compliance with Animal Health, the Environment Agency and with PAS 110 protocol.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of Health and Safety are maintained in line with Group and Site specific H&S policies and Codes of Practice, including the development and implementation of Risk Assessments, Safe Working Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures, where necessary.
- To carry out regular and routine monitoring of all site systems, whilst ensuring that correct recordings and observing recordings are within set parameters to ensure optimal process tolerance.
- Experience in Waste Management, Science or Engineering based disciplines.
- Excellent operational and people management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication and IT skills - must be proficient with MS Office.
- Be flexible, practical and hard working with a strong work ethic.
- Previous process plant experience