ArboriculturistSurrey, Permanent, £25-30K Dependent on experience
A leading national waste and resource management company are looking for an arboriculturist to join their environmental division.
In this role you will work as part of the operational team being technical lead for the management and maintenance of tree’s. You will use IT Systems to assist in the management, inspection and control of the tree stock from inspections through to completion of work!
The Arboriculturist will use a database system to undertake surveys and inspections, and specify prioritised appropriate remedial works to be issued to the term contractor, generate regular management reports and statistics, as well as producing prioritised work plans and progress monitoring. You will be confident in undertaking tree surveys for risk management purposes, recording observations and making work recommendations.
Respond to customer enquiries, undertaking site meetings and site inspections in order to answer the queries within corporate guidelines. A high standard of accuracy, quality and customer care shall be maintained at all times to ensure that services are delivered and any problems resolved within the terms of the Service Level Agreement.
You’ll also have:
- Well organised, self-motivated and able to prioritise a changing workload to meet deadlines
- Numerate and IT literate, Excellent communication skills.
- Experience presenting in a formal environment
- Knowledge of and competency using tree databases and GIS systems
- Carryout tree inspections and provide written reports
- Identify and take the appropriate action to deal with defected or failing trees
- Understanding of frontline tree operational services
- Understanding the principles of performance and compliance management
- Demonstrable previous relevant industry experience is desirable
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Arboricultural Experience: 5 years
- Arboricultural qualification to Level 3 or above
- LANTRA Professional Tree Inspection (desirable)
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
About Ace Recruitment
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.