Assistant MRF ManagerWest London, Permanent, 40K Dependant on Experience
A leading Waste Management and Recycling Company.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant MRF Manager to join our clients leading recycling and waste management company. As Assistant MRF Manager you will oversee a waste recycling facility, handling recyclable material whilst ensuring KPI's are met and that safety, ISO standards, company and environmental policies are adhered to.
- You will line manage your team taking responsibility for -
- Quality and speed of team’s work
- Timekeeping of team, ensuring that staff start and end their shift on time and only take the approved breaks.
- Ensuring that your team, work in a safe manner, in compliance with Company H&S instructions
- Safe use of plant and equipment
- Cleaning of plant and equipment at the end of shift
- Ensure all materials received on site are processed to required quality and environmental standards. Maximising recycling of materials and minimising waste.
- Ensure compliance of all persons (including visitors) with site rules.
You’ll also have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Shift Supervisor/MRF Supervisor / Team Leader for a Waste, Recycling or Production Company.
- Any plant tickets/engineering /sector related qualifications will be advantageous e.g. CPCS, NPORS, mechanical engineering, IOSH, WAMITAB etc.
- Flexibility to work both early morning and late shifts.
- Excellent people management skills
- Superb Communication, written and oral
- Ability to remain calm and deal with situations in a clear and structured manner.
- Initiative in ensuring that warehouse operations run efficiently and smoothly.
- Waste Industry Experience: 5 Years
- Supervisory/ Site Management experience in a waste/recycling setting: 3 Years
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.