Bid DirectorLondon - UK wide, Permanent, to 90k plus bonus company car and benefits
• Successfully execute the Environmental & Parking Business growth strategy and delivery of targets to increase revenue, market share and customer loyalty through effective and professional business development, bid and sales execution.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues in sales, operations to bid, close and transition new business wins from new and existing contract relationships to deliver quarterly, annual financial and profitable growth targets.
• Own BU sales, including new bids, and opportunities, and major rebids; responsible for bidding and delivering new business growth in accordance with business plan.
• Be responsible for supporting contract negotiation, contract management, pricing and dispute resolution within the bid and transition process, and optimising revenues and profits, working with colleagues in the Commercial & Legal teams.
• Develop value propositions and new capabilities for the Environmental & Parking business in accordance with the overarching strategy including the business case for investment in new capabilities
• Be an ambassador of the business development models, tools and processes; ensuring plans, knowledge, resource requirements and risks are shared and managed collaboratively.
• Supporting the BD Director in developing and qualifying sales pipeline and supporting upstreaming activities, pre-sales and pre-tender client meetings and engagement
REASON FOR ROLE
To lead bidding team on the delivery of ALL bidding activity for the Environmental, Public Authority Waste Municipal & Parking sector in the UK.
Deliver an ambitious growth plan by executing and overseeing all new bid opportunities for rebids/new business over a five-year time horizon.
To work across a portfolio of ES/Parking bids in parallel ensuring bids are mentored, challenged and supported to ensure they are ‘executed brilliantly’ and reflect best practice in terms of - quality, efficiency, innovation, add-value, social value.
To support the BD Director in upstreaming, pre-sales and pre-bid activities in order to influence tender direction/outcomes and to enhance Win prospects