Bid WriterBasingstoke, Permanent, £60-70K DOE + car + Bonus
A leading Waste Management and Recycling Company operating across the UK.
- To research, specify, size and cost the client’s technical and service proposals.
- To develop waste, recycling and street cleaning solutions within our client’s Environmental Services.
- To develop parking services solutions within our client’s parking services business.
- To work to the priorities of the ‘lead’ technical Bid Writer and work on multiple customer submissions in a fast-paced environment and to fixed tender timescales.
- To interpret specification and customer requirements in order to design technical proposals in accordance with our client’s own service sizing methodologies and drawing on broader industry technological innovations and best practice.
- To develop written technical proposals in order to presents our client’s service solution in a clear, easy to understand and unambiguous fashion and in a way that both engages and enthuses the reader.
- To work with financial and commercial teams and the bid manager to translate technical proposals into fully detailed costing models and into client pricing submissions.
- GCSE – English & Maths – Essential
- High degree of Proficiency MS Word, Exel, Powerpoint – Essential
- Experience in public sector procurement, contracting and outsourcing.
- Experience in waste, recycling and street cleaning solutions
- Business or Environmental Science Diploma/Degree - Preferable
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management (CIWM) Membership – Encouraged
- Waste & Resources Related ‘CPD’ – Encouraged