Biohall Assistant ManagerEssex, Permanent, 36K - 38K Dependant on Experience
A leading Environmental Services Company providing Municipal, Waste Treatment and Recovery Services across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join their Bio-hall Plant based in South Essex. In this role your key responsibility will be to manage the Bio hall process on all 3 lines as well as support maintenance planning of all equipment. The Assistant Manager will take ownership of all Supervisors, Operators, Cleaners and Control Room staff. Working with the production Manager you will provide a weekly plan of the Operation and Cleaning of the Bio-halls, reviewing and modifying as necessary. Managing the refining Operation and output hall in line with the output and operational plan will also be a key task in this role.
As Bio-hall Assistant Manager you will be responsible for working 12hr shifts of 4 on 4 off.
- The Assistant Manager will also take ownership of all Supervisors, Operators, Cleaners and Control Room staff.
- Communicate frequently with personnel, providing guidance, feedback and motivation
- Retain personnel with necessary skills to carry out their duties
- Review and performance of team
- Responsible for gas monitors monitoring, within the control room
- Ensure team works effectively and safely
- Provide weekly reports on a variation of operational keys (irrigation, plan, performance, downtime)
You’ll also have:
- Working in hazardous/confined spaces.
- Working Mechanical Knowledge
- Computer literate
- Ability to produce understandable and accurate reports and records.
- Ability to perform work independently.
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed.
- Ability to work close with members of public and other stake holders in the community
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced Excel experience – able to create trends from data and evaluate them
- Maintenance experience in terms of understand machines, being able to asses equipment reliability and understand the planning of critical maintenance
- Production experience in Waste Management: 3 Years Minimum
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.