Business Development ExecutiveWest London, Permanent, 35K - 38K - Dependant on Experience.
A leading Environmental Solutions Company operating across the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic self starter to join our client’s London based Sales team as a Business Development Executive. As Business Development Executive you will report to the Commercial Director with the responsibility of developing our clients market presence and increasing sales activity whilst strengthening and developing existing client relationships. This position is a 360 Sales role meaning you will carry out tasks ranging from initial cold calls to effective account management to sales pitches and visits to prospective clients.
- Achieve agreed sales targets monthly and quarterly for new business
- Presenting the client to new and existing clients in a professional capacity.
- Complete client meetings, site visits and audits.
- Analysis of the market, new business opportunities, competitor activity and the production of reports as required.
- Regular reporting of sales activity.
- Ensure existing customers are proactively managed and up-selling is prioritised where applicable.
- Work alongside the Commercial Director to develop and deliver strategic targets.
- Maintain relationship and keep open communication with your designated service operatives and office based service team.
You’ll also have:
- Ambitious, pro-active and motivated with the ability to prioritise and manage a diary.
- You will be bright and bubbly as well as an effective communicator and negotiator.
- Strong demonstrable customer relationship and market analysis skills
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work in under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport
- IT literate with presenting skills
- Works well both within a team and individually
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Business to Business Sales Experience: 3 years
- Waste Management/Resource Management/Renewable Energy/Sustainability Services Experience: 2 Years
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.