Business Development ManagerLeicester, Permanent, £Negotiable DOE
A leading European Waste Management and Recycling Company operating across the UK.
The Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identify and sell the company’s services worldwide and achieve annual revenue/spend target
- Trade material grades – source material from UK, Europe and other destinations and be able to sell the material to an end user (Plastic/Recycling Commodities)
- Identify new markets
- Manage and build strong relationships with existing and new Suppliers/Customers
- Build knowledge and improve the sales process within the workforce
- Work with Account Managers to implement new business in line with Company Policies
- Attend site visits and inspect materials loads when required
- Nationwide travel on a regular basis; travel abroad on occasion
- Minimum 4 years Business Development experience with a background in Recycling and Waste Management
- Proven track record in trading plastic and/or recycling commodities
- Experience and knowledge of material grades
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Commercially minded with International affairs
- Be self-motivated, confident and be able to work to tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving Licence –no disqualifications
About Us At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.