Business Development ManagerHorsham, Permanent, Attractive Basic + Company Car, Commission and Benefits
One of the UK’s leading Suppliers of Integrated Waste Management, Recycling and Environmental Services.
Purpose and Responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waste Industry Sales Professional to join a well respected company within the Waste and Recycling Sector. In this role you will be responsible for managing and developing new and existing accounts on the non – hazardous side of the business from initial sales right through to service delivery. As Business Development Manager this role will be heavily focused on securing and developing long term relationships with clients ensuring repeat business from your client base in a competitive market.
As Business Development Manager you will work a 360 sales role including; manage your own diary, cold calling prospective customers, following up leads quickly, making your own appointments to visit clients in your target area and pay curtsey visits.
- Undertakecold-callinginordertodevelopnewbusiness,observinganysafety-relatedrisksofprospective customers’sites.
- Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximisation of sales by offering add-onservices.
- Follow up all sales enquiries quickly andefficiently.
- Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits arepaid.
- Submit a monthly sales report to the Regional SalesManager.
- Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accountsdepartments.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
You’ll also have:
- A confident ‘can do’ attitude and a passion forsales.
- Ability to work professionally and to prioritise within a busy workingenvironment.
- Confident, well-presented and capable of negotiatingconfidently.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong and confident team player, with the ability to work on owninitiative.
- Places a high importance on excellent customerservice.
- It Literate
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Development/Field Sales/Account Management Experience: 3 Years Minimum
- Waste Management/Recycling Industry Experience: 1 Years Minimum
- Driving Licence – Essential
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.