Business Development ManagerHull, Permanent, £40-50K Dependant on experience + Car + Bonus
An Industry Leading Industrial Services Company operating throughout the UK.
To develop technical solutions for industrial service projects. This work will mostly entail providing services involving the provision of specialist tankers, manpower , pumps and ancillary equipment to clean and remove waste products from infrastructure and storage tanks / vessels
To develop and maintain the business with major focus on utilities including power generation and manufacturing sectors and to drive new business
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in targeted sectors
- Lead technical and commercial bid process for tenders and new business proposals
- Develop and maintain customer-contract relationships, maximising new business opportunities
- Identify and promote innovation, technical excellence and best practice in areas of quality and safety
- Mobilisation and implementation of new projects, maintaining formal project management role with appropriate liaison with operational teams
- Support business development team through close interaction and communication
- Promotion of safety culture through compliance with Health & Safety requirements
- Produce risk and method statements in compliance with current health, safety and environmental legislation, company and customer policies.
- Support business development team through interactive sharing and communication of information experience.
- Supervisory or Project management role in industrial services sector
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to evaluate business opportunities
- Effective leadership, people management skills and ability to work effectively in teams
- Tender/ bid preparation
- Good IT Skills esp MS Office
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Effective Communicator
- Driving Licence Cat B, BE preferred
- NEBOSH or IOSH