Commercial General ManagerMidlands , Permanent, 45K - 50K DOE + Car & Benefits
A leading International Waste Management and Energy Recovery Company.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial or General Manager to join a forward thinking company in an exciting period of growth. Due to demand our client is looking for a Commercial Manager to be responsible for engaging with new and existing commercial and public sector organisations to support the continued growth of the RDF and SRF Divisions. In this role your main focus will be on engaging with new clients, developing relationships and managing contracts through to end stages.
- Develop new relationships with Suppliers with a view to collecting their product
- Spot commercial opportunities and react quickly and in the company’s best interests.
- Full responsibility for sustainable Product Supply growth from UK waste and recycling MRF’s and plants.
- Monitoring and reporting of competitor activity and UK supply patterns
- Develop an ongoing business plan and procurement strategy with the company owners
- Thrives in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage a variety of services/Contracts.
- Fantastic ability to build rapport, develop relationships and communicate effectively with personnel of all levels
- A logical thinker and problem solver
- Organised and driven with the ability to work independently
- IT Literate
- Commercial Management/Business Development/Corporate Relationship Building; 3 Years minimum
- Experience working in RDF/SRF/Energy Recovery Contracts/Commodity trading: 3 Years Minimum
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.