Commercial ManagerBirmingham, Permanent, £50-55K Dependant on experience + Car + Bonus
A Leading Hazardous Waste Management Company operating throughout the UK. Our client provides a variety of Waste Management services, for general waste, hazardous waste, remediation, land remediation and Landfill.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking to recruit a Commercial Manager with a general waste back ground to join our clients expanding business. As Commercial Manager you will be responsible for selling integrated waste services to major corporate manufacturers, targeting 50K – 500K accounts. A general waste back ground with knowledge of other waste streams is essential as the position is roughly 80% general waste and 20% other waste streams. In this position you will be based at home, visiting clients across the UK.
- Build and add to the Sales Pipeline by networking, utilising existing contacts, cold calling and engaging with decision makers in large blue chip companies
- Deliver challenging sales growth targets
- Understand the company’s Business Model which is based around consultative selling and providing flexible, innovative solutions
- Be able to build longer term relationships with new and existing customers to secure renewal of contracts
- Understand the commercials to produce a cost model that is financially viable and meets business sign off
- To write proposals and deliver excellent sales pitches to all potential customers and the Board
- Experience in General Waste Sales as a Sales Manager, Corporate Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Corporate Sales Executive
- Experience in selling to accounts worth up 500K OR more.
- A good knowledge of all waste streams including an excellent knowledge of general waste
- A UK Driving License
- An ability to write proposals and deliver sales pitches to an excellent standard
- Experience in Corporate Waste Sales/Managing Major Accounts