Contract ManagerSuffolk, Fixed Term Contract 3 - 6 Months, 40K - 45K DOE + Car
A leading international Waste, Resource and Facilities Management Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
As Contract Manager your main responsibility will be managing the operations of the Municipal Contract in the given area for 3-6 months fixed term with the opportunity of the role going permanent for the right candidate. The Contract Manager will strategically develop, improve and grow the business in accordance with the Municipal Contract. You will ensure effective management is in place to achieve profit and cash targets meeting corporate and legal requirements, being flexible and pro-active in your approach enabling improvement where possible.
The key duties will include:
- To maintain discipline throughout the team but ensure that safe working practices and morale is supported and an environment of achievement is sustained.
- To ensure the business is operated optimally and compliantly.
- Manage operations of the municipal fleet ensuring compliance, efficiency and safe working practices
- Monitor business unit performance against budget and financial targets. Adjust methods and approach to operation to ensure financial goals are achieved.
- Develop and improve the safety culture. Monitoring compliance and setting achievable targets for improvement.
- To develop strong relationships with the client and associated regional authorities.
- Experience working on a Municipal Waste Contract - Essential
- Previous experience as a Contracts Manager, Operations Manager or a Senior Operations Supervisor/Assistant Contract Manager looking to take the next step in their career - Essential
- Experience in Managing a fleet or Assisting in the management as a Senior Supervisor – Essential
- Full UK Driving licence - Essential
- NEBOSH certificate – Desirable
- Management Qualification - Desirable
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.