Contract Manager - Grounds MaintenanceSurrey, Permanent, £45K + Car
A Leading Waste Management and Recycling Services Supplier.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Ground Maintenance Contract Manager to join our clients leading waste management and recycling company. The Waste Contract Manager will be responsible for the efficient management of the clients Ground’s Maintenance Contract. This role will involve managing the cleaning and waste operation on site, working closing with the client and the existing contractors, ensuring all areas are clean and operational.
As Contract Manager you will monitor and report on financial performance and manage all aspects of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance. You will implement, adhere to and maintain a waste management training programme, ensuring correct documents and contract requirements of the client are maintained.
- Ensure service delivery meets financial targets and operates within agreed budget
- Develop and deploy Service Plans and Key Work Objectives to meet ongoing and changing needs of stakeholders, clients and customers
- Develop effective client and partner relationships in order to identify, propose and secure profitable work within the client base or scope of contract to meet business growth targets
- Identify opportunities to develop and refine management processes, information systems, technology and process improvement
- Ensure organisational development, staff and other improvement plans are developed and deployed to maximise contract performance and financial return
- Identify, enable and deliver cultural change and behaviours through flexible working and outcome-focused approaches
You’ll also have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commercial understanding, with an aptitude to analysing statistical information.
- Proven written communication and presentation skills
- IT Literate
- Proven managerial/supervisory skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Sound judgement, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
- Operational/Contract Management Experience: 5 years
- Grounds Maintenance / Facilities Management Experience: 3 Years Minimum
- Clean UK Driving License
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.