Customer Service AdvisorWembley, Permanent, £19-23K Dependent on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced Customer Services Advisor to join our client’s busy team at their Head Office. The customer service team are at the front line of the business, ensuring a high level of customer care and service is given to all their customers as well as maintaining our client’s reputation as London’s leading recycling management company. It is a fast-paced environment that requires a calm and well organised approach.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls and e-mails in a confident and professional manner.
- Develop positive and long-term business relationships with our client’s customers and be their primary point of contact.
- Liaise and work with our Transport Controllers and other departments
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- The ability to prioritise a number of live on-going tasks.
- The ability to resolve customer queries ensuring a satisfactory and speedy resolution.
- Demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach with an ability to support your work colleagues.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office word processing, email and spreadsheet packages to a competent standard.
- Previous experience in a transport / logistics role