Junior Account ManagerHome Counties, Permanent, 23K - 28K DOE + Car, Benefits etc.
A Total Waste Management Solutions Provider operating across the UK.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Account Manager to join our clients sales team in the Total Waste Solutions division. Due to major investment our clients company has gone from strength to strength and now looking for a Junior Account Manager to join the team and help support the Account Manager in further expansion covering the southern Region.
- You will be expected to represent the company in a professional and knowledgeable manner. Advising customers on best practice and responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- You will keep up a high level of customer contact to ensure a proactive approach to management is met
- Providing information and research backed evidence to both customers and account managers
- Successful contract management will involve delivering an expected level of profit for each account and finding opportunities for increased profit.
- Identify areas of poor performance and suggest improvements
- Report writing
- Working with sub-contractors to deliver agreed services and make improvements
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and promote sustainable development
- Other reasonable duties as allocated by the Board of Directors or Senior Management.
You’ll also have:
- Experience in a Sales Support Role; Sales Administrator, Accounts Coordinator, Assistant Account Manager
- Experience within the Waste Industry, Construction or Plant Hire – Desirable
- Experience in Food Waste - Desirable
- Overnight stays may be required for training or site visits
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn and expand knowledge.
- Be highly motivated and driven
- Have outstanding people skills
- Establish and develop positive business and customer relationship
- Be able to generate new leads
- Maintaining positive business relations to ensure future sales
- Field Sales/Account Management Experience: 2 years
- Waste/Recycling Sector Experience: 1 Year
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.