Maintenance Co-ordinatorWakefield, Permanent, £35-38K DOE
- To ensure that the maintenance strategy is implemented, to move towards planned then proactive approach to maintenance and the results/benefits identified.
- To Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of maintenance.
- To provide key ownership and a single point of contact at the site for coordinating all maintenance activities.
- To work closely with the production site manager and the engineering team to deliver effective site maintenance to improve uptime on the site.
- To work with the maintenance technicians and report to the maintenance planner to ensure the maintenance resource is utilised to deliver maximum value
- To Improve the standards within the maintenance function- in line with business needs.
- A good knowledge of industry health and safety standards
- People Management skills to drive key performance
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail for inspections
- Ability work manage multiple workloads simultaneously and manage stressful situations
- Demonstrate a relentless desire to improve site maintenance
- A strong maintenance background with a proven track record delivering programs
- An apprentice trained or experience maintenance technician in an engineering discipline
- To have a working knowledge of Maintenance Practices
- Strong IT skills