Maintenance Supervisor - NightsEssex, Permanent, 44K Dependant on Experience
A leading Environmental Services Company providing Municipal, Waste Treatment and Recovery Services across the UK.
Our client is currently looking for a Maintenance Supervisor to join the Night shift based at their MBT Facility based in South Essex. In this role you will be responsible for the supervision of all personnel onsite ensuring both planned and reactive electrical maintenance procedures are carried out safely and efficiently. Adhering to strict health and safety procedures at all times, you will be required to produce reports, weekly and monthly and you will be required to document all work carried out in the Maintenance log.
As Maintenance Supervisor you will be required to work the following 12 hour night shifts:
Week 1: Monday, Tues, Friday, Sat, Sun
Week 2: Wed, Thurs
- To carry out equipment breakdowns effectively and efficiently.
- To plan and carry out planned preventative Maintenance on all plant and equipment aiming to achieve maximum plant availability, with zero unplanned down time.
- Supervise the daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Conduct safety compliance inspections and maintain records.
- Ensure that programmed work is completed on time to the satisfaction of business requirement.
- Maintaining standard operating procedures as required.
- Use radio frequency equipment as required.
- Manage external buildings/service maintenance contracts (pat testing, fire alarms, compressor etc.)
- Develop/document training material to facilitate transfer of skills and knowledge.
- Effective and economical control of critical spares for all key processes.
- Provide training, work direction and guidance.
- Operate a variety of equipment including loaders, forklifts, high lifts, cranes, cherry pickers.
- Supervise a team to ensure things are carried out correctly.
You’ll also have:
- Supervisory Experience
- Experience of working with engineering and electrical drawings.
- Knowledge of production processes.
- PLC Inverter experience and knowledge
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience and knowledge
- Report writing.
- Welding experience
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- NVQ Level 3 Minimum –Electrical/Mechanical/Multi Skilled Engineering
- Engineering experience in Waste/Construction/Production/Heavy Industry: 5 Years Minimum
- Supervisory Experience in an Engineering role: 2 Years Minimum
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.