Nightshift SupervisorWembley, Permanent , £DOE
A well respected Construction Waste Management and Recycling Company
Purpose and Responsibilities
This is an excellent chance for a Nightshift Supervisor looking to progress within the Industry and join a company who invests in their staff. Your main responsibility will be to manage the shift and all direct staff whilst also ensuring the smooth running of the production process. You will be over all responsible for the production and ensure a quality product in the end result. Target and deadlines must be met to achieve the orders. As Supervisor you will also have to ensure that all direct staff complies with the company’s health and safety procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years within a supervisory position.
- Experience within the Waste Management Sector, Specifically RDF/ Construction Waste
- Ability to work Long shifts – 12 hours with 1 hour Lunch Break (30 mins paid)
- Own your own transport Or live within commuting distance of the work place due to location and working hours
- Flexibility in Hours is essential
- Any Valid License for either 360 excavator, Loading Shovel, Forklift or Shunter – NPORS, CPCS, ITSSAR, CPC, HGV will be advantageous.