Operations ManagerHull, Permanent, £40-45K Dependant on experience
Specialises in cleaning drain sewers for Commercial and domestic customers throughout Yorkshire
An experienced drainage operations manager to act as a focal point for all drainage related issues
- To manage and deliver technical surveys
- To manage a team of engineers
- Value management of drainage and all ancillary works.
- Ensure compliance with all data management specifications in managing the drainage assets
- Manage the performance, training and motivation daily to ensure the safe operation of all employees
- Actively promote Health & Safety in the work place and carry out audits.
- Manage costs within the business
- Disciplinary & Recruitment of Staff
- Manage workforce skill-set and identifying any gaps
- Extensive background in a similar type role.
- Demonstrable broad, in-depth experience in drainage management.
- Strong ability to multitask, organised and a willingness to complete tasks.
- Full UK Licence, Class 2 preferred but not essential.