Operations DirectorYorkshire, Permanent, upto 90k plus benefits
We are working with a National Metal Recycling company, a rapidly growing business who are seeking an ambitious individual to join as Operations Director with the motivation to develop their career and to join a leader in recycling.
The role of Operations Director is broad in its requirements at our Clients company and provides a challenging but rewarding working environment. This is a 'hands on' role over seeing operations at numerous sites across the UK in a fast paced environment.
You will take responsibility for:
• Operational and Commercial performance • Leading a team of dedicated Operations and Administration staff • Ensure the depot is working in line with Health Safety regulations and Industry legislation • Making sure landed costs of material fall within authorised price boundaries. • Work closely with Commercial and Finance teams when assessing budgets, pricing and PL activities.
The Person Spec: Previous experience of Leadership in a relevant industry such as Waste, Aggregates, Depot Operations, Processing or Construction etc. would be ideal.
• Leadership skills • Ability to Inspire and Motivate
• Resourceful and Entrepreneurial qualities to drive depot performance
• Exceptional communication skills as well as the ability to negotiate with customers/suppliers
• Essential - WAMITAB
• Must have processing experience