Payroll & HR AdministratorLondon, Permanent, 25K - 33K Dependant on Experience
An established, growing company offering a range of Waste Management and Recycling Services across the South of England.
Purpose and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Waste and Recycling company to join their vibrant, bubbly team in North West London. Our client is looking for someone with extensive experience working within Payroll and ideally a HR Administration.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic with the ability to hit the ground running in the pain task of processing a weekly and monthly payroll for the company. In down time the successful candidate will be responsible for the supporting the HR and finance team in and administrative duties.
Duties may include:
- Process and enter pay data from weekly timesheets
- Calculate & process auto enrolment and private pension deductions plus all statutory communications via payroll system.
- Calculate and process all statutory payments and entitlements in accordance with current legislation
- Process RTI and prepare weekly / monthly reports of earnings, taxes, deductions
- Ensure compliance with HMRC taxation and of employee benefits
- Process all new starter documentation including producing offer letters, employment contracts and starter packs.
- Complete and check all Right to Work documentation
- Track and file all personnel documents maintain up to date HR / personnel files
- Administer leavers, including resignation acknowledgement letters, and link through payroll
- Produce management reports such as payroll data and costs, attendance, employee turnover
- Support and assist with our recruitment needs, manage job descriptions, collate and record applications, support with interview process.
- HR Administration and Standalone Payroll experience is essential with Pegasus or Sage payroll systems – 2 years minimum
- Experience working in the Waste Management/Recycling Sector is Essential
- Finance knowledge/experience advantageous
- IT Literate with Advanced Excel Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner – being friendly, polite, and professional at all times
- Good attention to detail to ensure accuracy of information
- Organised with excellent time management
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.