Hazardous Waste ManagerHertford, Permanent, to 45k
Hazardous Waste Manager
After rapid growth to the business our client has identified the need for a Hazardous Waste Manager to take responsibility for obtaining Hazardous and Clinical Waste supply contracts in the UK.
The role will require engagement with waste producers in the UK, to identify and secure opportunities to both export waste and to supply to UK Hazardous Waste plants. The role will require the individual to sell the benefits of working with our client to suppliers and will require the individual to have a high degree of commercial acumen, to identify opportunities and to secure contracts.
• Develop new relationships with Hazardous and Clinical Waste Suppliers.
• Spot commercial opportunities and react quickly and in the company’s best interests.
• Full responsibility for sustainable Hazardous and Clinical Waste Supply growth from UK facilities.
• Monitoring and reporting of competitor activity supply patterns.
• Develop an ongoing business plan and procurement strategy with the company Directors.
• Participate in the company’s Senior Management Team.
• Hazardous and/or Clinical Waste Experience and knowledge