Regional Sales ManagerNorth West, Permanent, 35K - 40K dependant on experience + Excellent Benefits & OTE
A rapidly expanding Resource Management Company with a passion for building a sustainable future.
An exciting opportunity for a driven and dynamic Sales/Commercial Manager to join an innovative and rapidly expanding company with the mission of tackling a key waste source and building a sustainable future being at the heart of the business.
As Regional Sales Manager you will be tasked with leading and training a team of Sales Executives, manage performance, prepare targets and work with management to further develop growth plans. Initially the role will be office based in order to nurture the team developing into a 50/50 Office/Field based role where you will be responsible for developing and maintaining corporate relationships with clients across various different linked sectors.
- Assist in the growth phase of start-up recycling business
- Lead, train and manage performance of a sales team in order to achieve targets/
- Identifying new business opportunities internally and externally
- Driving revenue alongside a clear set of KPIs
- Working closely with other department optimise the business performance
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with corporate clients
- Facilitate the growth of inbound/outbound traffic
You’ll also have:
- Ambitious, pro-active and motivated
- Demonstrated ability to lead, grow and coach a team
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly build rapport
- Confident, well-presented and capable of presenting and negotiating confidently and effectively.
- IT literate with advanced excel and CRM software skills.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Business Development/Commercial or Sales Management Experience: 5 years
- Team Management Experience: 5 Years
- Waste and resource management experience within Plastics, Rubber, Metals, Industrial, Automotive, Closed loop/Circular Economy Industry Experience: 3 Years
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.