Sales ExecutiveBoston, Lincolnshire, Permanent, £30-35K Dependant on experience + Car + Bonus
Purpose and Responsibilities
- Selling the Client’s services to achieve profitable budgeted targets and surveying particular jobs where necessary.
- To secure profitable long term contracted new business within price authorised price matrices.
- To identify and make effective sales calls within the designated territory, specifically targeted all waste and recycling generating businesses.
- Working with their Customer Services and Transport Departments you will also help to ensure the effectiveness and sustainability through contract management.
- To achieve set targets per month by seeking new business by cold calling and appointments.
- Must arrange 20 appointments per week minimum.
- Must arrange 80 cold calls per week minimum.
- To increase revenue by new business contracts.
- To be point of contact for customers if required.
- To liaise with transport office and management teams.
- To report any issues to the Sales Director on a regular basis.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of services and products.
- 2 Years experience as a Sales Professional in the Waste Management, Recycling Sector
- Ability to Negotiate effectively with clients of all levels
- Ability to Network and build lasting business relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Numerate with good analytical skills and commercially adapt