Sales ExecutiveCardiff, Permanent, 35K - 40K - Dependant on Experience + Company Benefits
A leading family owned and run Waste and Resource Management Company operating across Wales.
Purpose and Responsibilities as Commercial Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Waste Industry Sales Professional to join a well respected company within the Waste and Recycling Sector. In this role you will be responsible for managing and developing new and existing accounts on the Total Waste Management side of the business from initial sales right through to service delivery. As Business Development Manager this role will be heavily focused on securing and developing long term relationships with clients ensuring repeat business from your client base in a competitive market.
As Business Development Manager you will work a 360 sales role including; manage your own diary, cold calling prospective customers, following up leads quickly, making your own appointments to visit clients in your target area and pay curtsey visits.
- Undertakecold-callinginordertodevelopnewbusiness,observinganysafety-relatedrisksofprospective customers’sites.
- Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximisation of sales by offering add-onservices.
- Follow up all sales enquiries quickly andefficiently.
- Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits arepaid.
- Submit a monthly sales report to the Regional SalesManager.
- Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accountsdepartments.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including health and safety and employment.
Sales Executive Person Specification
- Must be able to demonstrate a successful sales track record.
- Working knowledge of the Waste and Recycling Services.
- Must be familiar with the local market, identifying and taking advantage of commercial opportunities.
- Have experience of organising collections/deliveries via route planning software.
- Possessing strong organisational skills for planning activities and re-arranging quick response activities, working to deadlines and problem solving.
- Excellent people and communication skills, motivating, supportive to build a team ethos and be able to deal with team/individual performance.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Waste Management/Environmental/Recycling Services Industry Experience: 2 years Minimum
- Sales/Business Development/Account Management Experience: 3 years minimum
- Full UK Driving Licence
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.