Sales ExecutiveWallingford, Permanent, £25-27K Dependant on experience + Car + Bonus
A well respected, family owned Waste Management and Recycling Services Supplier.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Sales Executive. This opportunity boasts progression and longevity with one of the leading Waste Management and Recycling Companies within the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. As Sales Executive your key responsibility will be to seek and bring in new business opportunities. The position is predominantly out on the road touching base with the office based near Chelmsford as and when necessary.
- Undertake cold calling in order to develop new business, observing any safety-related risks of prospective customers’ sites.
- Manage a set of accounts and ensure maximisation of sales by offering add -on services.
- Follow up all sales enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure that customer accounts are maintained and regular courtesy visits are paid.
- Submit a monthly sales report to Sales & Marketing Director.
- Resolve account problems by liaising with the transport and accounts departments.
- Ensure full compliance with Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment.
You’ll also have:
- 1 - 2 years in the Waste Management, Recycling or Environmental Sector in a Commercial or Commercial Administrative role.
- It Literate and Competent using databases.
- Excellent time management and organised
- Ability to negotiate and commercially minded
- Confident and Ambitious
- A desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Place a high importance on excellent customer service
Required licence or certification:
- A full, clean UK Driving Licence
- Educated to Degree Level - desirable