Senior Waste Management Operations ConsultantLondon, Permanent, £50-70K Dependant on experience + Benefits
Our client specialises in environmental consultancy working primarily in the fields of waste management, resource efficiency, and low carbon energy. They work within public and private services, solving complex problems for clients and delivering a wide range of specialist services.
The successful applicant will work predominantly in the areas of waste operations and resources management. Our client is known for the exceptional technical quality of its work. You will maintain these standards through exceptional project management of multiple projects simultaneously, delivering to budget, to time and to client satisfaction.
Job Task & responsibilities:
- Creating Strategic Waste plans for projects and ongoing projects, using Waste design initiatives
- Supporting the waste management team on and off site, helping to resolve complex technical problems for the smooth management of the project team.
- You will be leading a team and projects with technical guidelines, improving policies and help the planned business growth to support Local Authorities
- A working knowledge of UK waste regulations and policy compliance
- A Member of CIWM - chartered institute of waste management
- Strong experience in the waste management industry planning and managing disposal of waste
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- At least six years’ experience in roles delivering multiple waste and resource management projects to time, budget and client satisfaction
- Knowledge of HHWC, LA waste strategy, frameworks and improving new waste services, commercial acumen, waste treatment and sorting.
- Technical experience in one or more of the following: Waste and recycling operations at municipal/regional/national level, policy development in relation to waste and recycling