Site chemistStaffordshire, Permanent, 19K - 22K Dependant on Experience
A Specialist in Total Waste Management Solutions operating across the UK.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Are you a recent graduate looking for your next steps in a fast paced, innovative and significant sector? Or are you an experienced Site chemist looking for to join an organisation that nurture their staff and offer progression?
Our client current has a vacancy for a Site Chemist to join their team based in Staffordshire. We are open to all levels of experience, the desired candidate will be ambitious, passionate and posses a fantastic attitude to work.
As site Chemist you will Work in conjunction with Site Management to safely deliver the throughput of waste in the Transfer Station. You’re primary role of Site Chemist will be to ensure compliance with pre-acceptance criteria, supporting Site Operatives with movement, storage and segregation of waste alongside other general operational responsibilities.
- Processing incoming loads
- Stock control as set out by PPC Permit
- Arranging outgoing loads
- Manage all relevant paperwork
- Daily inspections, logs and signage in the Transfer Station
- Liaising with other Chemists and Operatives with waste management
- Preparing, loading and unloading incoming and outgoing loads
- Packing and identifying wastes on customers sites
- Working with all regulations set out by the HSE, EA and any other regulatory board
- HNC Chemistry (or suitable variant)
- Driving License
- Counterbalance Forklift Truck (Training will be provided)
- Waste Management/Resource Management Experience would be advantageous
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.