Site Engineer (Electrical)Pontefract, Permanent, £30-35K Dependent on experience
To effectively complete the scheduled planned preventative maintenance activities and corrective works orders (Defect T-cards) before adverse effect on performance.
Role Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure Safety related documentation (Risk Assessments/Permits to work etc) for all scheduled maintenance work is up to date and available
- Carry out plant Planned Preventative Maintenance as per the CMMS schedules and respond accordingly to all issues. Maintain Records of works complete and supporting processes. Delivery of continuous improvement projects/action
- Responds to plant breakdowns- ensuring it is returned to production in timely manner, any temporary fixes are followed up with a permanent solution.
- Complete all CMMS and defect cards as required and feedback the details into the CMMS system to update the status.
- Carry out basic electrical work as required within skill capabilities.
- A good knowledge of health and safety practices
- Time served apprenticeship in the relevant trade
- Desired ONC in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple workloads simultaneously and manage stressful situations.
- Good IT skills