Site ManagerAndover, Permanent, £40-50K Dependant on experience
MATERIAL RECYCLING - RECLAMATION FACILITY
MRF SITE MANAGER
Our client is currently seeking to appoint a Site Manager to lead their operations team at the Material Recovery Facility in Hampshire.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the MRF is run in a safe, efficient and cost effective manner whilst leading and developing a continuous improvement culture on site.
The key requirements of the role are to:
· Manage the performance of the MRF and recycling operations, keeping up to date with industry best practice
· Promote a good team working culture both within the site and across the business with high performance recognised and poor performance addressed
· Ensure all operations are carried out safely with the appropriate controls in place and that all personnel are trained to a fully competent and safe standard
· Ensure both the plant and site are maintained to a safe standard and are fit for purpose
· Set and control annual site budgets and manage the waste disposal streams in order to minimise cost
· Identify and optimise outlets for recycled materials, maximising income.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated. A WAMITAB certificate and previous experience in managing a waste site is essential.