Stock ControllerMedway, Permanent, £20 - £25K DOE
Our client, Leading Waste Resource Management Company is looking for a Materials Controller and a Stock Controller
- To ensure accurate stocks are maintained for all raw materials.
- To communicate regularly with suppliers to confirm delivered quantities & identify non-conforming materials received.
- To ensure prompt processing of delivery paperwork, including clear identification of non-conforming material.
- To conduct forward planning to ensure production plans meet customer requirements.
- To maintain accurate stock records for finished goods in both internal & external warehouses
- To liaise with customers on regular basis to ensure delivery schedule meets customer requirements
- To generate production plans to ensure that customer orders are met on time & in full
- To allocate finished product to customer order & communicate with Logistics Team to ensure correct material is dispatched
- To co-ordinate training of logistics team and ensure they are fully trained and competent in their area, also ensure all training and tool box talks are up to date and in line with company requirements
- Previous experience in manufacturing industry
- Customer service experience
- Experience using a systems database
- Numeracy and ability to understand numerical data