Strategic Sales ManagerNorth of England , Permanent, 45K dependant on experience + Excellent Benefits
A leading Waste and Resource Management company specialising in Food and Organic waste operating across the North of England.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Due to continued growth and development our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales professional to join their team as a Strategic Sales Manager. Your key task in this role will be to strategically develop business for the growing food and organics division within the company. Working with board members you will work on long term goals to create new revenue streams, for the continuing development of the division and to ultimately enhance our client’s reputation within the food and organics waste sector. Key responsibilities
- Establish and develop commercial relationships.
- Network and generate your own leads.
- Develop business/marketing plans to ensure personal and business line growth targets are met.
- Ensure that the company’s products, image, reputation, and achievements are represented to maximum effect to present added value.
- The ability to work in line with and to actively encourage and promote our clients company values.
- To manage a portfolio of existing accounts whilst chasing up and finding new business opportunities
- In-depth knowledge of the food and organic waste market
- Possess a proven track record in new business acquisition
- Highly Developed communication and presentation skills
- Confident, Ambitious, Presentable and Organized
- IT Literate
Essential Skills & Experiences
- 3 years minimum Business Development experience within the Food & Organic ‘s Waste Sector.
- 5 years total experience in Strategic Sales Management/Business Development/Commercial Management
- UK Driving License
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.