SupervisorSomerset, Permanent, 26K - 28K Dependant on Experience
Our Client is a well respected Waste Management and Recycling Company who holds municipal and street cleansing contracts throughout the UK.
Purpose and Responsibilities
Our client is looking for Supervisor to join their team based in Somerset. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Management and to be responsible for ensuring the team meets customer contractual requirements. You will effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational activity, working within client specification and providing a first class service to customers.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensure the team work to budgetary and policy constraints, the relevant contract terms, conditions and specification; bearing in mind health, safety and environment related policies and procedures.
- Be the main link between the local management team and front line services and represent any partnerships with the business sector
- General site supervision, including completion of all records as required
- All Health and Safety issues on site, completion of records
- Carry out on the job training of team members where necessary
- Maximise day to day organisation, planning and control of labour, plant and resources to ensure efficiency
- Monitor and analyse field operative performance, including output and work quality, to ensure efficient and profitable delivery of work
- Experience in the Waste Management, Recycling, Environmental OR Street Scene Sector.
- Excellent knowledge of the layout and demographics of the business area
- Excellent working knowledge of the Waste Management, Recycling, Environmental and Street Scene Sector.
- Demonstrate previous experience of supervising a team of 15, excellent leadership & people management skills
- PC Literate
- Effective Communication skills - listening, verbal and written
- Be prepared to be flexible in both working hours and supporting the team
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.