Waste Commercial Contract Lead OfficerAylesbury, Permanent, £39-44K Dependent on experience
A large Waste and Recycling Organisation based in the Home Counties.
This is a fantastic contract management opportunity in to join an award winning employer who heavily invests into the development and training of employee’s. As Waste Commercial contracts Lead Officer your key responsibility will be to develop and deliver the waste management services on a variety of commissioned waste services.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to colleagues, customers, providers, suppliers and stakeholders on Waste Management Services/Issue with a view to resolving issues and quiries raised.
- Undertake waste and environmental research, consultation monitoring and analysis to inform recommendations and inform decision making on contractual commercial waste services.
- To develop and deliver specialist waste services whilst identifying and interpreting issues, trend and problems for customers.
- To ensure the development, implementation and maintenance of contracts, policies and systems, data, standards and / or procedures are in place to meet requirements of waste management.
- Build, develop and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders whilst leading on complex procurement and negotiations for waste services.
You’ll also have:
- Detailed knowledge of Waste and Recycling Sector – specifically Waste and environmental issues and waste diversion opportunities
- The ability to plan, improve and develop procedures as well as analyse, assess and report on issues with a view to rectification.
- Ability to communicate complex issues effectively to all levels of personnel.
- IT Literate, numerate and the ability to negotiate effectively
- Proven ability to independently work, manage complex plans, prioritise, coordinate resources and deliver work programmes to a strict deadline.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Contract Management Experience: 3 years
- Waste Management/ Recycling/Environmental Services Experience: 5 Years