WEEE Scheme ManagerBristol, Permanent, 30K - 34K - Dependant on Experience
A Regional Waste Management, Recycling and Environmental Compliance Consultancy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join our clients team based in Bristol as a WEEE Scheme Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after a major clients WEEE Scheme and ensure the contract is managed efficiently whilst also driving growth through proactive selling of the scheme membership.
As WEEE Scheme Manager you will have 1 direct report and work with other departments to lead projects in order to drive growth and ensure high quality customer service is provided to scheme members. This is a hands-on role, combining strategic oversight along with day to day client management and line management.
- Manage the relationship for the trade association, including the delivery of quarterly meetings.
- Accountable for ensuring accurate, timely invoicing to the trade association.
- Co-attend external events and industry groups.
- Directly manage key accounts, with support from the Account Manager.
- Drive growth of scheme, alongside the account manager, in order to increase profitability.
- Line manage any staff associated with the contract.
- Accountable for member retention and satisfaction, being the point of escalation for any client issues.
- Manage the member communications plan alongside the marketing team.
- Report key information in management and board meetings so the company can respond to any risks or opportunities.
- Work with marketing team to elevate the scheme’s profile in the industry.
- Lead on any projects that present themselves throughout the compliance period.
- Work with the Head of Policy to represent the scheme within the policy arena.
You’ll also have:
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills: able to present to groups and deliver challenging messages when required.
- Able to meet people with ease and create opportunities.
- Ability to understand complex technical information.
- Systematic and logical approach to work load.
- An understanding of the waste industry and Environment Agency.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and IT applications.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Project Management Experience: 3 years
- Waste and Recycling Industry Experience – Specifically WEEE Waste: 2 Years
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence: 1 year
- Any of the following experience would be advantageous: Recycling Project Manager, WEEE Project Manager, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment, RoHS Directive, WEEE Compliance Manager
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf.
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.